Tap Room / Brewery Bartender
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated individuals to become part of the Chapman’s team. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in an fast-growing company. Product knowledge is extremely important. We are seeking a team player with a strong work ethic who values personal integrity and believes they can make a positive impact at work.
- Brand awareness, increased sales through product knowledge, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points.
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Provide timely, quality service the first time.
- Resolving customer problems with the service they received in a quick and courteous manner.
- Keep taproom neat and clean
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work a full-time or part-time schedule, Monday through Sunday, nights & weekends.
- Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Chapman's is an equal opportunity employer!